Come work at Hitachi Construction Machinery, one of the largest players worldwide in the construction and mining industry!
At Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe (HCME), we are constantly striving for innovation and growth, we are in search of a passionate professional to strengthen our Used Equipment team. If you are driven, independent, and results-oriented, and would like to work in a dynamic, international B2B environment where collaboration is the key to success, then we would like to talk to you!
What responsibilities will you have as an International Sales Representative for Used Equipment?
- Maintaining, managing, and building relationships within a network of Hitachi heavy machinery dealers in Europe.
- Searching, purchasing, and selling used machinery in various types and models within the European market.
- Overseeing and managing commercial transactions to ensure a smooth delivery to your dealers.
- Taking responsibility for tasks to ensure the achievement of departmental objectives (financial and strategic).
- Collaborating with authorized dealers to increase engagement and support the growth of the dealer network business model.
- Implementing HCME marketing tools at dealerships, such as Premium Used, Buy Back, and Rentals.
What can you expect from us?
- An excellent salary.
- Attractive bonus schemes.
- Group health insurance.
- Working with affiliated dealers and traders.
- Retirement Plan
- Training opportunities.
- Hybrid working.
- Working within an international corporate environment.
- Werken met aangesloten dealers en handelaren.
- Working in a team-oriented environment with professionals, direct communication lines, and an informal work atmosphere.
- Working with and for a prestigious brand!
What skills and qualifications are expected for this role?
- At least 3 years of experience in working with dealers and active sales traders.
- Excellent proficiency in the English language (working language).
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
- Ability to work independently.
- Commercial insight.
- Basic knowledge of machinery is a plus.
- Experience with a dealer/supplier network.
- Strong planning abilities, prioritization skills, and meeting deadlines effectively.
- Driven by results and performance.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Residing in the Amsterdam region (within a maximum of 60 minutes) or willing to relocate here.
Discover more about the world of HCME in a short impression film here!
Interested or want to know more?
Send your CV with your short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the “Quick Apply” button below.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can contact Dirk Scheepers of Drive Automotive Recruiters at 06-41942031.